There is so much conflicting nutrition information out there. One week we’re told coconut oil is a superfood, and the next we’re told it’s unhealthy and we need to throw it away. In this workshop, I’ll help you break through the BS and find the way of eating that’s right for you - and create healthy habits that last.
If you can’t lose weight, if you’re bloated or tired -- these symptoms are messages from the body that something isn’t right. We need to get to the root cause of those symptoms and bring the body back into balance, and the best way to do that is real food nutrition.
• What to eat and what to ditch for your unique body
• How to boost your digestion to help you ditch the bloat and lose weight
• How to balance your macronutrients to burn fat and get more energy
My food philosophy is simple: real food, as close to nature as possible. Oh, and it HAS to taste good too!
It’s not enough to know WHAT to eat. With our busy lives and social pressures, it can be tough to stick to our health goals, despite our best intentions. This workshop will help you create healthy habits and empower you to stick to them.
• Feeling empowered to create healthy habits that last
• With a clear action plan to get you through the holidays healthier (and happier) than ever before
• Motivated and inspired to make lasting change in your life
I am anti-diets and anti-BS. These workshops will inspire and empower you to make healthy choices -- while still enjoying your holidays. This is a deprivation-free zone!
Light snacks and refreshments will be provided.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to get in touch.