It's that time of year again! I absolutely love Christmas, but there's nothing I dislike more than fighting for a parking spot on my way to a jam-packed shopping mall on a beautiful summer's day.
So let's not do that, shall we? You can find all of these gifts online, easy peasy.
When it comes to gifts, eco-friendly and natural is the way to go. So if you can, make your own scrubs or moisturiser! Whip up a gift voucher for mundane tasks like mowing the lawn or a week off cleaning. Make bliss balls!
If you're buying gifts, make sure they're good for you AND good for the planet.
Here's my lowdown on the best healthy gifts this year!
1. Broth of Life Chicken Broth - Broth is super healthy. But it can be hard to keep on top of all that broth making and drinking! This stuff makes it way easier to get your daily cup!
2. Joco Glass Reusable Coffee Cup* – I love this cup and use it every day! It’s made of glass so you don’t need to worry about any plastic nasties leaching into your coffee.
3. Loqi Resusable Shopping Bag* – These bags last forever. And carry 20kg. No joke, I’ve overloaded them many a time and they’re still in perfect nick!
4. S’well Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle* – Keeps cold stuff cold for 24 hours and hot stuff stays hot for 12 hours. Plus it has got to be the coolest looking drink bottle I’ve ever seen!
5. I Quit Sugar, Simplicious - I love collecting recipe books, but I never usually use them (let's be honest here). This one is different. It's jam-packed with simple, delicious healthy recipes and it's awesome.
6. Pana Chocolate Fig & Wild Orange – If I’m on your Christmas list, please get me this. Times 100. Thanks.
7. EcoCollective EcoLuxe Box – This gift box is perfect for someone making the switch to low tox living.
8. Vanessa Megan Autumn Afternoon - My current fave perfume. It’s all natural, with a really fresh, citrusy scent.
9. Young Living Thieves AromaBright Toothpaste – This stuff is the BOMB! It doubles as a deodorant, so it's awesome for travelling light!
10. Yoga Everywhere Yoga Mat – The most amazing looking yoga mat I’ve ever seen. Plus they're eco-friendly.
11. Chico-to-go Bamboo Utensils* - I got these as a gift recently and they're awesome! I'm always on the run and it's so nice to be able to use reusable cutlery instead of plastic that'll end up in landfill, plus they're much nicer to use than plastic!
12. The Jojoba Company Jojoba Oil - This is the best natural face moisturiser and makeup remover I've found, I use it every day.
What's on your wish list?! Hop on over to the comments and let me know! And have a super Christmas!
Note: I've got to make a living somehow, friends! Asterisk denotes an affiliate link. I only ever recommend products I use myself and really believe in.