Bliss balls are an awesome gift idea for Christmas! Hunt down some of this super-cute noodle boxes and give a gift that won't leave anyone feeling blergh! (unless you eat a whole box!)
Makes 18 bliss balls
1 cup cashews
1 cup almonds
1 cup pepitas
2 tbsp coconut oil
1 cup desiccated coconut
4 tbsp raw honey
1 cup pitted dates
2 tbsp water
1. Soak cashews and almonds in filtered water for at least 4 hours. Rinse nuts and blend thoroughly in blender. Add to large mixing bowl with honey and coconut oil.
2. Put dates in a pan with water on low heat, and stir until softened (around 10 minutes). Allow to cool and then blend until smooth. Add to the mixture of nuts, honey and coconut oil.
3. Blend pepitas until a fine powder is formed, and add to mixture.
4. Mix all ingredients together with your hands and roll into balls.
5. Thoroughly coat balls in coconut. Enjoy!
Have a lovely Christmas all!