Happy New Year Everyone! It's 2015! The new year seems to have appeared out of the haze of Christmas so suddenly.
Do you feel like you need to find some direction in your life? Now is the time to set intentions for a productive and fulfilling year.
No more resolutions! This year, take action! We have 10 questions to keep you in tune with your goals and on the path to happiness and fulfilment throughout the year ahead.
The Challenge: Set Your Intentions
We challenge you to sit down with a pen and paper and a cup of tea and honestly answer these questions. Write down your answers and keep a copy in your workspace as a reminder of your intentions for the year.
1. What do I want to achieve by the end of the year?
2. How would I like to be feeling by the end of 2015? What do I need to do to achieve that?
3. What is the most important thing for me to learn this year?
4. When I look back at this year, is there something I would like to feel proud of?
5. What can I do to stretch my mental capacity this year?
6. How can I step out of my comfort zone in 2015?
7. What can I do to improve my work/life balance?
8. Who are the most important people to me in my life, and how can I let them know?
9. Do I have a secret dream? What can I do to make that happen?
10. Is there something I will regret not doing? What can I do to make sure it happens?
Wishing you Love and Everything Wonderful in this Beautiful, Wondrous New Year full of Possibilities xxx