Winter is fast approaching, so when you're chopping up kilos of pumpkin for soup or roasting, don't hoik the seeds! These pumpkin seeds are perfect as a snack, or on top of salads or warming pumpkin soup.
Coconut oil + cinnamon
EVOO + cumin
..or other oil and herb and spice blend of your choice!
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius.
2. Wash the pumpkin seeds and separate the seeds from the flesh.
3. Toss seeds in melted coconut oil or oil of your choice.
4. Spread seeds flat over baking paper and top with cumin, cinnamon or other herbs of your choice.
5. Roast for around 10 minutes.