Yep. This raw carrot cake is next level deliciousness. My amazing friend Michelle whipped up this Loving Earth raw carrot cake for dessert last week so I had to try and make it myself. It's great to keep raw cakes in the freezer so you can always have something special on hand for when guests come over, or for a sweet treat on the weekend.
4 large organic carrots
2 cups organic sultanas
4 medjool dates
2 cups walnuts
4 tbsp. coconut oil
2 tbsp raw honey
2 tbsp. vanilla
1 cup macadamia or cashew butter
- Blend carrots in blender until they are broken down, but not yet puréed.
- Remove carrots and place in bowl.
- Blend sultanas, walnuts, coconut oil, raw honey and vanilla in blender until smooth. Add mixture to carrots and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Add mixture to lined cake tin or cupcake tray and freeze.
- Defrost for 10 mins before serving and top with nut butter of your choice (I used macadamia butter).